COMPLETE KIT 7 APS YC500A Solar Microinverters for 14 Panels = 14 Enphase M250
Complete APS YC500A Solar Microinverter Kit
for 14 Solar Panels up to 4,340w Solar System
Deliveries to You
- A complete ASP solar microinverter kit that handles 14 panels up to 4,340w solar system, including 14 APS YC500A microinverters, a termination cable and an end cap. It costs $0.46/Watt, a huge saving when compared to 14 Enphase M250 microinverters kit.
- No Sale Tax for Non-Missouri Customers
- Free Ship out to You within 24 Hours
- Handles up to Two 310w Solar Panels (60-Cell or 72-Cell Panel)
- Listed by CEC, Certified by UL 1741, Tested by NRTL
- Dual MPPT Tracks Each Panel with 99.5% Efficiency
- Designed for 25-Year Life
- Eligible for 30% Federal Tax Rebate
- One Installation for Two Solar Panels Means Cost Saving
- Truck Cable Included in the Unit
- Huge saving compared to using Enphase M250 solar microinverter system that uses 20 M250 inverters for 20 solar panels.
- Up to 14 solar modules (7x YC500s) in a string with a 20A breaker
- Youtube Link https://www.youtube.com/watch?
Microinverter Benefits to Homeowners
Microinverter Benefits to Installers
INPUT DATA (DC)
- Recommended PV Module Power Range (STC) 180-310W
- MPPT Voltage Range 22-45V
- Maximum Input Voltage 55V
- Maximum Input Current 12A X 2
OUTPUT DATA (AC)
- Rated Output Power 500W
- Maximum Output Current 2.08A @ 240V 2.4A @208V
- Nominal Output Voltage/Range - 240V 240V/211V-264V*
- Nominal Output Voltage/Range - 208V 208V/183V-229V*
- Nominal Output Frequency/Range 60Hz/ 59.3-60.5Hz*
- Power Factor >0.99
- Total Harmonic Distortion <3%
- Maximum Units Per Branch 7 per 20A @ 240V 6 per 20A @ 208V
- Peak Efficiency 95.5%
- CEC Weighted Efficiency** 95%
- Nominal MPP Tracking Efficiency 99.5%
- Storage Temperature Range -40°F to +185°F (-40°C to +85°C)
- Operating Temperature Range (Ambient) -40°F to +149°F (-40°C to +65°C)
- Operating Temperature Range (Internal) -40°F to +185°F (-40°C to +85°C)
- Dimensions (WxHxD) inches 8.75” x 6.5” x 1.1”
- Dimensions (WxHxD) mm 221mm x 167mm x 29mm
- Weight 5.5 lbs (2.5kg)
- Enclosure Rating NEMA 4X
- Cooling Natural Convection - No Fans
FEATURES & COMPLIANCE
- Communication Power line (PLC)
- Warranty 10 years standard, extendable to 25 years
- Emissions & Immunity (EMC) Compliance FCC PART 15, ANSI C63.4 2003, ICES-003
- Safety Class Compliance
- Grid Connection Compliance IEEE 1547
About AFP Power (APS Authorized Dealer) You can contact us for bulk purchase price
AFP Power designs and markets quality solar products from best manufacturers in U.S.A., Taiwan, China and Germany. Based on integration of over 300MW manufacturing supply chain, AFP strives to exceed peer products with better quality and lower price for American families. Global advantages of technology, quality and cost are combined into AFP products to make our promised deliveries.
To serve you most competitive price and save your searching cost, we keep checking our peers' prices and adjusting our prices most affordable and reasonable to you. Our dedicated online system works for you 7x24 to make our delivery.
It is our social responsibility to pursue green life with green products. Our job is to bring you power freedom and energy independence when you travel out on road, in water/ocean, or stay at home. You rock and roll! We stand behind you!
Thanks for your business opportunity! Order now. Let's get connected!
AFP Power Team
Buy Now and Save Your Searching Cost!!
Thank You for Your Looking!